I got tagged at the Pinay Digiscrappers’ Forum for this meme. I was able to find WifeSpeaks through Aggie’s post. It’s another blog that I would love to read from time to time.
Anyway, since I still can’t sleep, I’m gonna do this right now. Here goes…
1. What is your (screen) name, and why did you choose that as your screen name?
** YaYaBa came from my Mom. It’s a short cut for “yayang mataba” (fat nanny) since at that time, I was the one taking care of my younger siblings. When I became a Mom in 2003, I decided to use MommyBa to describe me as being the “mommy na mataba” (fat mommy).
2. How long have you been married? Have kids?
** On paper we have been married for 6.5 years. But we have only been together for 4 years.
3. What is your favorite color? And how has your color preference influenced your life (if it has)?
** My favorite color is black. Well,, it has influenced my wardrobe for sure. But I have learned to add more color to my life by favoring brown, cream, white, beige, red, pink, blue, peach and yellow.
4. What are your hobbies?
** I am into digital scrapbooking, photography, reading, watching movies, dining out, blogging, and singing.
5. What is your motto in life?
** Life is what you make it.
6. Do you have pets?
** No. But I would like to have a shitzu for Basti and another aquarium full of fish real soon.
7. What are the three adjectives that best describe your spouse?
** insensitive, good sense of humour, a good Dad
8. Give three songs that best describe you.
** I don’t really have just 3 songs to best describe me but here are the 1st 3 I thought of:
+ The Winner Takes It All by ABBA
+ Wala Nang Hahanapin Pa by The Apo
+ (I’ve) Never Been to Me by Charlene Duncan
9. What satisfies you about the work that you do?
** When I’m doing my work as an analyst, it satisfies me to know that I’ve resolved the case with the hope that the cardmember wouldn’t be subjected to fraud again. As a layout artist doing digital scrapbook layouts, I feel that I’m able to beautifully document moments in our lives that may not happen again.
1. Define Love.
** Can drive you crazy but it’s a great feeling!
2. Kakaibang talento mo.
** I know all the birth dates of my relatives, friends and ex-boyfriends..LOL! Kidding aside, I guess it’s the ability to keep me from aging fast despite the humongous problems I have in my life.
3. Share your adobo recipe.
** I don’t like cooking adobo because I get frustrated. I just ask my Dad or MIL to cook it for me 🙂
4. Describe your current screensaver/wallpaper.
** It was suggested to me by my brother. I loved the colors, orange and black. I found it at Zune.
5. During your teenage years, what fad/s did you follow? Why?
** LA Gear, Reebok and Vans shoes (had to beg my parents for that), leggings and legwarmers (Eeeeeeeew! and I don’t wanna be caught wearing those again), shoulder pads (another eeew!)
6. How many times have you had a broken heart? Which was the worst and how did you recover from it?
** I can only speak of the worst one which happened to be with my ex before I got married. Although I have forgiven him, the recovery process is still ongoing – until this day.
7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
** The ability to be invisible so I can be anywhere at any time I would desire without anyone noticing/seeing me.
8. What frightens you about getting old?
** That I die alone.
9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
** Yes – and it’s going to Starbucks and shopping for my digital kits and books.
10. What’s your favorite chore?
11. Describe your wedding ring.
** I threw it away 6 years ago.
12. If you could have a tattoo, what would it look like?
** I’m a blood donor so I don’t even think about tattoos.
13. What book would you like to be made into a movie? Who would you like to star in it?
** Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong. I think it would be great if Michael V. would star in it. LOL!
14. Share something that you do not believe in.
** I do not believe in marrying because of an unwanted pregnancy.
15. What qualities are important to you in friendship?
** Loyalty and honesty.
16. So far, what WS topic have you found most helpful? Most entertaining? Most controversial?
** I don’t want to classify but I loved the topics on Divorce, Divulging Your Sex Life, On Prenuptial Agreements.
QUALIFIED TRUE OR FALSE:
1. First love never dies.
2. You can change your partner once you’re married.
3. The Philippines is worth it.
4. Women are moodier than men.
5. James Yap is innocent (Sorry Kris!).
** True! I’m not a Kris Aquino fan so I’m rooting for the underdog. LOL!
6. 80s fashion is coming back.
** So true!
8. Good and bad luck come in threes.
10. It is better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all.
** So true!
1. What is you favorite skin care product?
** Dove Unscented
2. What do you do to keep fit?
3. Where do you do your bargain shopping?
4. Recommend an effective household cleaning item.
** What was that? LOL!