Thanks to Tonya for the graphic image!
1. It’s time for me to eat real food!
2. Tagaytay CIty; it’s not a bad place for a vacation.
3. I must be hungry.
4. Flagyl is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply beautiful even with the challenges.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when I heard Basti’s cool joke about G.I.Joe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to packing my stuff, tomorrow my plans include making that Tagaytay trip and Sunday, I want to rest.
I was recently given a gift and it was really something I’ve been wanting to invest on.
Welcome my newest friend, Dash.
I have so many laptop bags but I have recently been referred to a site that sells stylish and chic laptop bags that I’m going to invest on.
Now which one would I choose?
I own a number of sunglasses, from the branded ones to the cheap yet good ones. It’s an accessory I’ve grown so at home with since my university years. And I think I passed on the crown to my siblings, too.
I came across a site that sells all-original and branded sunglasses from the US. It’s a one-stop shop for all your designer sunglasses needs for both men and women. I’m looking into buying this one before my uncle goes back here from his vacation. I think it would be a good replacement for my already worn out pair.
Check out the site here for more of their products. They ship internationally for a fee and if it’s in the US, orders are shipped for free.
When I got the press kit for this product, I was quite amazed as to what this newest shoe line can do.
As you know, Skechers is known for their hip and stylish shoes that fit any gender and lifestyle. Living up to their commitment of providing quality footwear, Skechers came up with an innovative product called Shape Ups that aims to promote weight loss, tone muscles, improve posture and get in shape through fitness walking even without going to the gym. For some this may seem impossible to achieve but to those who cannot keep a regular trip to the gym or maintain a regular exercise regimen, Shape Ups by Skechers are trainers that can help keep you in shape even with the simplest things you do like walking the dog, going to the grocery store or even just by simply walking a flight of stairs.
The trainers were designed utilizing a soft kinetic wedge insert and a dynamic rolling out sole that can help simulate the effect of walking barefoot on a soft surface. This instructional video will help you get the full benefits of using this revolutionary footwear that’s essential for a healthy lifestyle.
I’m saving up to get a pair and I’d like to use it when I run errands like doing the groceries or when I walk in the mornings during weekends. This is pretty promising from the looks of it.
The Skechers Shape Ups are already available at Skechers Trinoma, Robinsons Place Manila, Market! Market!, Glorietta 5 and Festival Mall with a suggested retail price of PhP 4,590.00.
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And…here we go!
1. Having acute gastroenteritis is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I fall in love with the memories over again.
3. Gatorade tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the right thing to do.
5. Niagara Falls is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a chance that I’ll get to meet Mr. Right at the right time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully being able to eat normal food, tomorrow my plans include thinking of what to do and Sunday, I want to feel better.
Day 4 and I’m still stuck in the dump (read: my room and bathroom). Lesser in frequency but still the need is there.
Basti went here today and showed me the certificate he got from the coloring contest he joined. He didn’t win but I’m so proud of my little guy. He told me that he’s here because he wanted to take care of my tummy. Awwww! Isn’t he just the sweetest?
Time flies fast when I’m with him. I gave him a Pizza Hut lunch treat for a job well done and I saw how happy he was. I wish a pizza treat would just be enough to relieve us of all our problems. But of course, adults do not live to experience that.
Tagaytay trip is canceled. Papa made sense when he told me to have the trip moved to next Saturday. This hotel has really been very patient with me.
So what am I going to do tomorrow? Probably just go grocery shopping with Papa sans the eat out. I don’t think it will be a wise move to eat and then scram to the nearest restroom. It wouldn’t be that good.
Another weekend is here. To my colleagues who will have their bonuses tomorrow, have fun and congrats!
Since I am confined in the walls of my own bedroom due to gastroenteritis, I decided to think about happy thoughts to keep me sane. That’s why right now, I’m going to write about the
13 Things I Like About Staying at Home
01. I get to watch television ANYTIME I WANT TO! Talk about movies at Cinema One, Star Movies or HBO.
02. I am now catching up on my much-needed sleep (after the horrendous trips to the bathroom).
03. I am in the loop when it comes to my internet accounts – e-mails, news feeds and other stuff.
04. I get to use my cellphone which is already a rare thing for me to do nowadays.
05. I get to lie down on a comfortable bed and just wait until my next bathroom call.
06. I get to drink clean and potable water anytime. Thanks to Wilkins Distilled Water.
07. Papa can reach me by telephone anytime he needs to.
08. Gas and toll savings of about 2000 pesos for the week! WOOHOO!
09. Less laundry for the week.
10. No unnecessary food expenses for the week.
11. I get to talk to Basti anytime I want.
12. I get to rant at my internet provider’s technical team without the need to rush.
13. Time? What time? I don’t really have to care about the time when I’m here.