1. “I’ve got a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.” Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
** No. To each his own. For as long as they respect mine, I don’t have a problem with theirs.
2. “Being married means I can [break wind] and eat ice cream in bed.” Do you eat in bed? If yes, what?
** Yes I do. Cookies and water – usually!
3. “I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said ‘we saw your movie’. ‘Which one?’ I said. He shouted ‘Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn’t like?” What was the last movie you hated and why?
** I didn’t really like Clash of the Titans. Why? It was just too unbelievable for me.
4. “We made a plan at school to meet in her garage and kiss. It was like this little business deal. I kissed her and then I ran home.” Did you make ‘a plan’ the first time you made love or did it just happen?
** It just happened.
5. “You must lose everything in order to gain anything.” Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain.
** Yes. I lost it all because I let this person take everything I have. I gave too much so I lost that much.
6. “We did a little training in the beginning, … But again, these guys aren’t supposed to be skilled fighters.” When were you last time that you were in a fight (physical or not)?
** Just a week ago – with the ex-husband.
7. “My week consists … five days out of the seven I’ve got at least three cars of paparazzi on me that I’ve got to either lose or whatever.” Have you ever been stalked?
8. “I mean, that’s the modified self-help version of the psychology, I guess.” Do you believe in ‘self help’ for problems, or do you prefer therapy?
** A combination of both helps but I usually just go and reach out to my friends when I need help.
9. “Fame is a bitch, man.” Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
** Fame is okay for as long as you don’t get all caught up in it. It would sure be nice to give it a try – just to satisfy my curiosity.
10. “I have always been somebody that really wants to be married. And I don’t know if that’s just so I can do it differently than my parents did and prove marriage does work.” Do you believe in forever, as in ‘love forever’?
** I believe that there’s love forever. I just don’t know if I’m cut out for it.