Here’s a new and cool meme I found while browsing.
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog… simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture – we don’t care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don’t forget to go visit the other participants’ blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That’s what all this is about after all, isn’t it?
We’ll have so much fun and become lifelong friends….
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.
101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?
** In August when I had a major migraine attack. I don’t like doctors in general but since I’m a sickly being, I’m forced to see them on a regular basis.
201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?
** Why not?
301. Do you have nice handwriting?
** Well, it’s legible.
401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?
** Canada. New Zealand is a second choice for me.
501. Do you sing in the shower?
601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?
** What does streaking mean?
701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?
** Here in the Philippines, the Christmas spirit starts kicking in when the “ber” months start. So that’s September.
801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?
** I don’t remember celebrating Halloween. It’s not really a well-followed tradition here.
901. How many cavities have you had in your life?
** 5 when I was little then that’s it.
1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it’s too hot here first?
** Hmm, I don’t know any of them. But I’ll make a wild guess…Bud?
1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?
** Anyone who’s interested in getting their questions posted.