Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Lucy at the blog The Smallest Smallholding. She states that she was tagged by her friend Amy at the blog Turn to the Music. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.
1. What inspires you to blog?
** The willingness to share my life’s story with people who might be interested.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
** Know that I get to have a sounding board and there are actually people who are in the same situation as I do then things get much better because there are those who can relate with what you’re going through or feeling at the moment.
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
** Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
** Probably just a cup of coffee or a bowl of cereal.
5. Who are three of your style icons?
** Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
** I still go for mushy love songs.
7. What is the last book you read?
** Reviewer for Accounting Principles
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
** Anything that can be made from the oven toaster.
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
** I was bedridden during my pregnancy 7 years ago so that got me started.
10. What object could you not live without?
** My computer.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
** Peacefully and securely settled in another country of my choice.
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
** My life’s harsh experiences helped me become the person that I am today.
13. What have your learned from blogging?
** You can’t please everyone and I don’t have the intention of doing so.
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?
** Don’t be too trusting!
15. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal?
** Lunch time
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
** Blogging has led me to meet a lot of interesting and great personalities. Add to that the fact that you can do something fun and love it at the same time.