1. What’s the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
** Just yesterday, somebody helped me jump start my car that wouldn’t start.
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
** God is in control of everything. No matter how much hurt and pain you go through, God will always show you not just mere exit signs to the solutions to your problems but He will always be there to comfort you when you need it the most.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
** Around 5…unfortunately, just 1.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
** 4 of them.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
** I discovered it last year while participating in Sunday Stealing
6. What’s the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted?
** There’s this bottled tea. I really couldn’t drink it.
7. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
** That traitors have no place in this world.
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog’s posts?
** Randomly. It really depends on what I write about. It usually just comes.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
** I’d like to think so.